White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Monday, April 21, 2003

Category: Politics of Iran

The story of Sina Motallebi's arrest is still filling my mind. I'm sure that he'll be released very soon, but the whole stupid approach the treachery that I see in the totaliter part of the Islamic Republic is a total disgusting picture. They're shuting down any alternative idea who might be a minute challenge to them. In all theses recent interogations and the type of people that they guys have summoned, they are targeting the non-political faction of Iranian intellectuals. How on earth you can imagine that people like Mottalebi, Kambiz Kaheh, etc get arrested because of being a threat to national security! I'm gravely scared of a day not that far that even people like me give up on any reform within the Islamic Republic. What I know is that Iran will pay a very heavy price in case of revolution.
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com