White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Category: Personal

I'm quite bombed today. Much worse than yesterday. I don't know why? Is it because of the admission condition? I tried to do number of things but I don't see any motivation. I really didn't think that much about the admission. The worst part of it is the continious wait for an asnwer. I guess unstability is some time worse than being in deep shit. At least in the later case you know where you're and you work hard to come to the surface. Whatever happens in next few months, I know one thing that I need to change my way of looking at life. Majority of people are usually enjoying of their static life while I am always thinking about the dynamic life without caring a bit about present time and that really sucks.
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com