White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Friday, June 27, 2008

a message to you

My message to a few lovely readers who happen to know me in the real life: I appreciate if you don't talk about the personal content of this blog with me. When I type my thoughts, I don't want to be concerned about your concerns and the calls that i might receive about my writing ...As you know me, I'm quite an introspectionist person who takes many of his thoughts, pains and problems into himself and doesn't like the pity of others. Thus, I appreciate if you don't use the content of this place to do anything related to me.

This is a place that I anonymously share my thoughts with the world and I want to be totally free. If you like to discuss about the content of this blog, please do it like all other readers: comments, email, etc. This way, I'll feel easier to share my minutes.
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com