White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

junk thoughts

It's half way through June. It flies so quickly... even faster than the arrow! Sitting in front of the pleasant fan. Weather is cooler and less humid now! I still enjoy the taste of the tea and the dutch and persian cookies that i had earlier. I read Hasti's drama that is close to .... Oh, how much sick is the pessimism of all of us. And we, the working and intellectual forces of the world keep firing it.

I think about you, her and others and the fact that we're living through a caricature of life. I don't get anywhere. I keep telling myself: just work! Just focus. You can't fix the rest. For now just finish your work. One way or the other things will work out... But it's all this wrong attitude.... this enslaved attitude towards life as a whole...

Turks are gonna play with Czechs... Trying to live today. trying ...
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com