White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Playing piano in Tehran

On my last weekedn in Tehran, on a Friday morning:
Felt quite lonely. Everyone's sleeping. No one to talk and share my concerns and pains. . What to tell people when everyone feels uncapable of offering anything constructive ... And then I decided to talk to my old buddy: my piano, who plays my sole quite well.

I removed layers of plastic covers that mom had put on my piano. And once again, touched those heavenly keys. Oh, it was such a great nostalgic moment to play in our living room. The sound is still magnificant and fresh reminder of those years. Years that I became this person... I played the song that once I composed for Reyhan and I kept thinking about the point that things went wrong. Still confused how things went to that direction. Why she felt for that person, why I was passive and tired to stop her and many many why and hows ... Yet one thing is clear that I'm gonna be the one who decides the end of this story ...
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com