White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Notes of a Friday afternoon

Reyhan is coming to me for the long weekend! I feel very strange about it. Excited, scared, happy, hopeful?!!

The change is rapid in us. Our communication is changing a lot. Considering what we have gone and are going through, life won't be same for us. But is it for good? Can we rebuild it? Can I come to a conclusion that what I want of her and what can I give her? Can we understand what love is and what we want of love?

I was reading notes of alpr (in Farsi) about his wedding. I read his posts once in a while. We live in some how different world of beliefs. But something about his simple look at such an important matter (marriage and love) stroked me. A simple, sincere and some how religious look that is so different than the trends that we are bombarded with. In a world filled with "love market", it's an art to have a simple vision like that.

But my question is, where do I stand on these matters?
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com