White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Anniversary

My dearest friend,

Time flies quickly. It's 4 years after that beautiful day that we celeberated our wedding. Although this day is some how a secondary day for our friendship, but because that night was the night that both of our families and friends joined each other in the most sincere and beautiful form, it has got a special importance for us. In the last 3 years I had got you simple gifts, but this year my search around Edinburgh university was not fruiteful. So, I hope my current posting makes you cheerful in this beautiful day of life:

As I experience our common life, my belief that "The real love comes way after the start of partnership" gets stronger. Today when you're presenting in the conference, I kept looking at your beautiful, smart and innocent face talking to the crowd, finally with a strong confidence. Suddenly a unique sense of happiness came to me. Looking back at the difficult 15 years that you have gone through to reach this fairly stable point, I felt so proud of you, your skills and capabilites and our sincere and simple love for each other. We have been able to reach an stable stage in our life, filled with understanding, compromise and endless support which has become the main cause of serenity and progress in our life. While I'm getting mature to tackle my continious sense of insecurity, what keeps me constantly live and optimist about the future is your presense and your support that I can count in every stage. I love you and I'm thankful to be loved by you.
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com