White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Rafsanjani Strikes back!

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but as the time passes and I see the flow of events, I'm getting quite suspicious about the rise of Ahmadinejad. Isn't this a plot to destroy the independet voice of reform and bring back everyone to support Hashemi Rafsanjani? I see a very strange sets of emotional reactions from the ellite circles and political activist circles that are competing with each other to support Hashemi with no reservation! What's this guys? I wish this runoff election was at least 2 weeks later that these naive guyes would have thought a little bit more about their reactions, negotiations and what we are going through. From the trends of these events, it seems to me that the regime is using Ahmadinejad and his military gang as a beast to scare people and insure its control with a high support for Hashemi. Apparently we, the people of Iran are bunch of hostages that should stick to Hashemi, scared from bunch of militarist beasts like Ahmadnejad. This is a terrible period in the history of my country.
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com