White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Monday, March 21, 2005

White Balloon continuous to fly

Today is the 2nd anniversary of creation of this blog. It all started in a Norouz day (2 years ago) with a simple name which was based on my all time favorite Iranian movie: White Balloon.

Since my childhood I have never been confident about my own writing and representation of my personal opinions. As a result of that, I rarely kept and shared my personal writings. I'm not sure why I'm like this. Maybe because I was grown around people who have a good writing skill. In the case of this blog, there have been numerous gaps of updating as I had an internal struggle about the importance of writing my notes and random thoughts. For a long time it was a quiet ride for me and my lovely friend as I never thought anyone else is reading my notes. And then finally it arrived: A comment from a dear reader. Since that day, a new sense of encouragement kept reminding me every other day which resulted in a more regular writing habit. Anyway, here I'm today with a handful of dear readers who read my thoughts once in while. Thanks for your presence, comments and support!

Mahaan
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com