White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

It has been quite a stressful wait for the admission results. I guess it started mid February and now it's end of March and nothing possitive has arrived yet. I tried to ignore it for 10 days and now that count down feeling is back.
I was thinking how ordinary people are able to enjoy their daily life without looking that much beyond their current condition and the fact that I can not be like that. They can easily enjoy of the superficialities of life, but I am all the time looking for acheiving something big and of course looking for a more stable condition. The part that bothers me about not going to PhD schools this year is this continious wait process which will happen next year. These days, I'm so how happy with the work that I'm doing on my Masters project. If I can find a good media related project, I really won't have any problem with working for couple of years and then maybe thinking about PhD. I guess for now I have to wait and later speculate about these possibilities.
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com