White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Friday, March 19, 2010

1388 is getting over

Some believe that 1388 was a cursed year with too much of missery for Iranians. The year had some difficult moment. But I strongly believe that in the process of democratization of Iran, we all aged more than a year.

On the personal side, the changes continued to be dramatic. Finally defending the PhD thesis and then a major move to this Persian gulf state. The continuous information and telecom. bombardment do not allow me to sit back and really dig into these major changes. If I get the chance, I'll realize how crazy things have been changing in my life in the past few months.

I continue to be optimist about life and most of the developments, specially things related to Iran. The comlexities are huge and changes are slow. But they'll sustain.

Happy Spring, Happy New year and happy birthday to white balloon!
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com