White Balloon

Daily Journal of Mahaan, an Iranian-American student residing in USA.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

30 years old

I reached it some minutes ago!

What are my dilemas tonight:
1. The class that I'm teaching tomorrow :)
2. Iran
3. My family and a few friends
4. My research and future of my work in the PhD school.

What are my dreams:
1. Peace of mind even for a short period.
2. Having a stable circle of friends who are not planning to move to another town soon!
3. A vacation that I can forget every dilema, relax in a way that later I can say I enjoyed every minute of it.
4. Conducting an orchestra.
5. Visiting: Prague, Italy, Spain when I'm in state of number 3!
6. Seeing Ennio Morricone when he's conducting The Mission.
6. Seeing Itzahk Perlman, playing Schindler's list
7. Enjoying what I do (even when I read politics and news).
...
...
 
Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com